Let us help you achieve your goals.
In our current criminal justice approach recidivism is high and rehabilitation is low. Restorative Transformation provides several conflict resolution services for juvenile offender.
Restorative Practices are not just for schools and the justice system, they can also be used for addressing conflict in the workplace. Restorative Transformation provides several conflict resolution services for organizations:
Using the respect, responsibility, and repair all parties involved disengage from the problem and move immediately into solutions!
Your clients will come away being able to sustain empowered choices, and develop satisfying connections, and meaningful relationships within their community, family and themselves.
3 Goals of Restorative Justice:
1. Identify the harm caused by the offense.
2. Address the needs of the victim .
3. Support offenders in taking responsibility for the offense and repair harm.
3 Questions Restorative Justice Asks:
1. What harm was done to whom?
2. How can the harm be repaired?
3. Who is responsible for the repair?